We hope you are all having a fabulous summer. Just a quick reminder about school uniform for September. As always, thank you for your continued support. 🙂
Thank you to all those parents who attended this week’s parents meeting with Miss Roffe from Northern Education Trust, who outlined the Trust’s behaviour and uniform expectations in preparation for September.
I would just like to clarify the expectations with regards to school uniform for all those who were unable to attend and as a refresher for everyone in regard to our existing uniform expectations:
Our uniform consists of:
- A red sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan with our logo.
- Children in Year 6 may wear a black sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan.
- The uniform with our school logo can be purchased directly from our named suppliers, Elizabeth’s Embroidery in Stockton www.elizabethsembroidery.com or www.myclothing.com who will deliver to school or your home address. Alternatively, plain red sweatshirts, jumpers and cardigans can be bought from a wide range of stockists including most major supermarkets.
- Grey or black skirt, pinafore, trousers or shorts.
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse.
- Summer dress of red and white checks.
- No jeans or track suits please and no polo shirts or trousers in other colours. All school clothing must be named.
- Sensible black shoes, which are safe to run around the playground in.
- Children are allowed to bring trainers to change into for playtime if they wish.
For safety reasons, a change of clothing and footwear is required for PE. PE kit comprises of:
- Black shorts
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plimsolls or trainers are required for outdoor PE
- Drawstring bag for clothing to be sent in. We would ask that children do not bring large sports bags to school due to lack of space
- Warm tracksuit or joggers and top for the winter months as where possible PE sessions will take place outside.
- We request PE kits are in school at all times as PE opportunities may be taken on days other than those specifically timetabled.
Jewellery and make-up
As part of the school Health & Safety Policy, children are only allowed to wear a watch and fit bits are not permitted. Other jewellery, such as bracelets and necklaces and ear rings of any kind are not permitted.
Children are NOT permitted to wear make-up to school, this includes the wearing of nail varnish and transfers / temporary tattoos. Children are also NOT permitted to wear oversized bows such as Jojo bows. Please only wear suitable bows or head bands.
Thank you for your continued support.
Looking forward to seeing all of our children lovely and smart on the first day back at school.